(Free to install. Contains in-app purchases)
If you are feeling sad, anxious, or depressed, lift your mood with MoodTools. MoodTools is designed to help you combat depression and alleviate your negative moods, aiding you on your road to recovery.
The app contains several different research-supported tools. They include:
- Thought Diary – Improve your mood by analyzing your thoughts and identifying negative/distorted thinking patterns based on principles from Cognitive Therapy
- Activities – Regain your energy by performing energizing activities and tracking your mood before and after, based on Behavioural Activation Therapy
- Safety Plan – Develop a suicide safety plan to keep you safe and utilize emergency resources during a suicidal crisis
- Information – Read information, self-help guidelines, and find help with internet resources
- Test – Take the PHQ-9 depression questionnaire and track your symptom severity over time
- Video – Discover helpful YouTube videos that can improve your mood and behaviour, from guided meditations to enlightening TED talks.